Slideshow Widget

Tell Me a Story | December 2014 | Kingston & Brockville, Ontario Family Photographer

Wednesday 31 December 2014

The year has come to an end and so has our Tell Me a Story blog circle. I was hoping to have some Christmas photos for this last post, but instead I put the camera down and just decided to enjoy the day with the hubby and littles.

So instead I decided to share a few images from a magical snow fall we had earlier in the month. As an adult, winter has mostly meant icy roads, shoveling driveways, the marathon that is dressing kids in snowsuits.

But go outside with a couple little kids while the snow falls softly and they show you the real magic of it all.

Be sure to check out the whole Tell Me a Story blog circle to see what the others have been up to this month. Stacey Markel Photography is next up, check out her post by clicking here.





Be sure to check out the whole Tell Me a Story blog circle to see what the others have been up to this month. Stacey Markel Photography is next up, check out her post by clicking here.

2 Responses to “ Tell Me a Story | December 2014 | Kingston & Brockville, Ontario Family Photographer ”

  1. Oh wow Renee, those are beautiful. I love the third photo down. What a gorgeous image. For the shortest while I think it is fun to have snow and then I am reminded that I really don't like being cold. But I love your snow images. Thank you for sharing and being a part of this blog group. I have really enjoyed seeing all your images this year. I wish you and your family a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful children, beautiful photos! I especially liked the one of your daughter catching snowflakes on her tongue. Loved the color of her hat! I congratulate you on putting down your camera and enjoying the littles for a special time. They grow SO fast!

    ReplyDelete